Backless Swivel Counter Height Stools have 3 attachments including Spin Swivel Backless Counter Stool, Backless Swivel Counter Height Stools #2 Full Size Of Sofa:fancy Breathtaking Swivel Backless Bar Stools Natural Brown Boraam Bali 24 Large Size Of Sofa:fancy Breathtaking Swivel Backless Bar ., Backless Swivel Counter Height Stools #3 Swivel Contemporary Backless Bar Stools. Following are the pictures:
Backless Swivel Counter Height Stools was posted on January 18, 2018 at 4:58 pm. It is posted under the Stool category. Backless Swivel Counter Height Stools is labelled with Backless Swivel Counter Height Stools, Backless, Swivel, Counter, Height, Stools..The advantages of this kind are normal and genuine. Color-correction can be achieved through a means of varnish. Nevertheless, this type of wood floor cost supply relatively superior because it consists of solid-wood parts. a very long time is taken by the installment and generally cause chemical odors from completing.
This kind of product is not resistant to moisture. Where top of the level resembles timber pattern created from a type of plastic this type of wood is truly a clone of the initial wooden floors. As it consists of plastic material whilst greater scratch resistance. But when you desire a hot environment with natural motifs produced from the Backless Swivel Counter Height Stools that is original Flooring is certainly not the choice that is right.
The benefits of manufactured wood flooring is frequently termed manufactured parquet is in the act are made such that the most popular conditions that typically arise in stable wood for example devaluation and folding does not occur, how a technology system coating where the layers of wood equipped with feed direction opposite to each other layers, the most effective layer is made of venner (layers of wood).
Connotation of Backless Swivel Counter Height Stools
Backlessback1 (bak),USA pronunciation n.
- the rear part of the human body, extending from the neck to the lower end of the spine.
- the part of the body of animals corresponding to the human back.
- the rear portion of any part of the body: the back of the head.
- the whole body, with reference to clothing: the clothes on his back.
- ability for labor;
endurance: He put his back into the task.
- the part opposite to or farthest from the front;
the rear part: the back of a hall.
- the part that forms the rear of any object or structure: the back of a chair.
- the part that covers the back: the back of a jacket.
- the spine or backbone: The fall broke his back.
- any rear part of an object serving to support, protect, etc.: the back of a binder.
- the forward side of a propeller blade (opposed to face).
- [Aeron.]the top part or upper surface of an aircraft, esp. of its fuselage.
- [Bookbinding.]the edge of a book formed where its sections are bound together.
- the backs, grounds along the River Cam in back of certain colleges at Cambridge University in England: noted for their great beauty.
- the upper side of a joist, rafter, handrail, etc.
- the area of interior wall between a window stool and the floor.
- the roof of a stope or drift.
- a player whose regular position is behind that of players who make initial contact with the opposing team, as behind the forward line in football or nearest the player's own goal in polo.
- the position occupied by this player.
- be flat on one's back:
- to be helpless or beaten: He's flat on his back after a long succession of failures.
- to be confined to one's bed because of illness.
- behind one's back, in one's absence;
without one's knowledge;
secretly: I'd rather talk to him about it directly than discuss it behind his back.
- break someone's back, to cause a person to fail, esp. to cause to become bankrupt: His family's extravagance is breaking his back.
- break the back of:
- to complete the principal or hardest part of (a project, one's work, etc.): He finally broke the back of the problem.
- to overcome;
defeat: They broke the back of our union.
- get off one's back, [Informal.]to cease to find fault with or to disturb someone: The fight started when they wouldn't get off my back.
- get one's back up, to become annoyed;
take offense: She gets her back up whenever someone mentions her family's influence.
- have one's back to the wall, to be in a difficult or hopeless situation.
- in back of, behind: He hid in back of the billboard. What could be in back of his strange behavior?Also, back of.
- on one's back, finding fault with or disturbing someone: The boss is always on my back about promptness.
- pat on the back. See pat 1 (defs. 6, 10).
- stab in the back. See stab (def. 13).
- turn one's back on:
- to forsake or neglect: He was unable to turn his back on any suffering creature.
- to leave behind, as in anger.
- to support, as with authority, influence, help, or money (often fol. by up): to back a candidate; to back up a theory with facts.
- to bet on: to back a horse in the race.
- to cause to move backward (often fol. by up): to back a car.
- to furnish with a back: to back a book.
- to lie at the back of;
form a back or background for: a beach backed by hills.
- to provide with an accompaniment: a singer backed by piano and bass.
- to get upon the back of;
- to write or print on the back of;
- [Carpentry.]to attach strips of wood to the upper edge of (a joist or rafter) to bring it to a desired level.
- to alter the position of (a sail) so that the wind will strike the forward face.
- to brace (yards) in backing a sail.
- to reinforce the hold of (an anchor) by means of a smaller one attached to it and dropped farther away.
- to go or move backward (often fol. by up).
- (of wind) to change direction counterclockwise (opposed to veer).
- back and fill:
- [Naut.]to trim the sails of a boat so that the wind strikes them first on the forward and then on the after side.
- to change one's opinion or position;
- back and forth, [South Midland U.S.]
- to go back and forth, as in running errands or visiting: He spent the day backing and forthing to the post office.
- to work in an aimless or ineffective way;
expend effort with little result.
- back away, to retreat;
withdraw: They gradually began to back away from their earlier opinion.
- back down, to abandon an argument, opinion, or claim;
retreat: He backed down as soon as a member of the audience challenged his assertion.
- back off:
- to back down: Now that the time for action had arrived, it was too late to back off.
- to reverse (the spindle) in mule spinning prior to winding on the newly spun length of yarn.
- back out or out of, to fail to keep an engagement or promise;
abandon: Two entrants have backed out of competing in the marathon. You can't back out now.
- back up:
- to bring (a stream of traffic) to a standstill: A stalled car backed up traffic for miles.
- [Printing.]to print a sheet again on its other side.
- [Printing.]to fill in (the thin copper shell of an electrotype) with metal in order to strengthen it.
- to move backward: Back up into the garage.
- to reinforce: We backed up the cardboard with slats so it wouldn't fall down.
- to support or confirm: He backed up my story and they let us go.
- to duplicate (a file or a program) as a precaution against failure.
- back up for, [Australian Informal.]to return for more of, as another helping of food.
- back water:
- [Naut.]to reverse the direction of a vessel.
- to retreat from a position;
withdraw an opinion: I predict that the council will back water on the tax issue.
- situated at or in the rear: at the back door; back fence.
- far away or removed from the front or main area, position, or rank;
remote: back settlements.
- belonging to the past: back files; back issues.
- in arrears;
overdue: back pay.
- coming or going back;
moving backward: back current.
- [Navig.]reciprocal (def. 7).
- (of a speech sound) produced with the tongue articulating in the back part of the mouth, as in either of the sounds of go.
Swivelswiv•el (swiv′əl),USA pronunciation n., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling.
- a fastening device that allows the thing fastened to turn around freely upon it, esp. to turn in a full circle.
- such a device consisting of two parts, each of which turns around independently, as a compound link of a chain, one part of which turns freely in the other by means of a headed pin or the like.
- a pivoted support allowing a gun to turn around in a horizontal plane.
- a swivel gun.
- a device attached to a loom and used as a shuttle to weave extra threads in the production of small figures, esp. dots.
- to turn or pivot on or as if on a swivel: He swiveled his chair around.
- to fasten by a swivel;
furnish with a swivel.
- to turn on or if as on a swivel.
Countercount•er1 (koun′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a table or display case on which goods can be shown, business transacted, etc.
- (in restaurants, luncheonettes, etc.) a long, narrow table with stools or chairs along one side for the patrons, behind which refreshments or meals are prepared and served.
- a surface for the preparation of food in a kitchen, esp. on a low cabinet.
- anything used in keeping account, as a disk of metal or wood, used in some games, as checkers, for marking a player's position or for keeping score.
- an imitation coin or token.
- a coin;
- over the counter:
- (of the sale of stock) through a broker's office rather than through the stock exchange.
- (of the sale of merchandise) through a retail store rather than through a wholesaler.
- under the counter, in a clandestine manner, esp. illegally: books sold under the counter.
Heightheight (hīt),USA pronunciation n.
- extent or distance upward: The balloon stopped rising at a height of 500 feet.
- distance upward from a given level to a fixed point: the height from the ground to the first floor; the height of an animal at the shoulder.
- the distance between the lowest and highest points of a person standing upright;
stature: She is five feet in height.
- considerable or great altitude or elevation: the height of the mountains.
- Often, heights.
- a high place above a level;
a hill or mountain: They stood on the heights overlooking the valley.
- the highest part;
summit: In his dreams he reached the heights.
- the highest point;
utmost degree: the height of power; the height of pleasure.
- [Archaic.]high rank in social status.
Stoolsstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.