Howdy , this attachment is about Bookshelf Books Shelf 3d Max (awesome Bookshelf Or Book Shelf #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 664 x 664. It's file size is just 56 KB. If You decided to download This post to Your computer, you should Click here. You may also download more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Bookshelf Or Book Shelf.
Definition of Bookshelf Books Shelf 3d Max
Bookshelfbook•shelf (bŏŏk′shelf′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -shelves.
- a shelf for holding books, esp. one of several shelves in a bookcase.
Booksbook (bŏŏk),USA pronunciation n.
- a written or printed work of fiction or nonfiction, usually on sheets of paper fastened or bound together within covers.
- a number of sheets of blank or ruled paper bound together for writing, recording business transactions, etc.
- a division of a literary work, esp. one of the larger divisions.
- the Book, the Bible.
- the text or libretto of an opera, operetta, or musical.
- books. See book of account.
- [Jazz.]the total repertoire of a band.
- a script or story for a play.
- a record of bets, as on a horse race.
- [Cards.]the number of basic tricks or cards that must be taken before any trick or card counts in the score.
- a set or packet of tickets, checks, stamps, matches, etc., bound together like a book.
- anything that serves for the recording of facts or events: The petrified tree was a book of Nature.
- a collection of facts and information about the usual playing habits, weaknesses, methods, etc., of an opposing team or player, esp. in baseball: The White Sox book on Mickey Mantle cautioned pitchers to keep the ball fast and high.
- the customers served by each registered representative in a brokerage house.
- a loose-leaf binder kept by a specialist to record orders to buy and sell stock at specified prices.
- a pile or package of leaves, as of tobacco.
- a thick block or crystal of mica.
- a magazine: used esp. in magazine publishing.
- See book value.
- bookmaker (def. 1).
- bring to book, to call to account;
bring to justice: Someday he will be brought to book for his misdeeds.
- by the book, according to the correct or established form;
in the usual manner: an unimaginative individual who does everything by the book.
- close the books, to balance accounts at the end of an accounting period;
- cook the books, [Informal.]See cook (def. 10).
- in one's bad books, out of favor;
disliked by someone: He's in the boss's bad books.
- in one's book, in one's personal judgment or opinion: In my book, he's not to be trusted.
- in one's good books, in favor;
liked by someone.
- like a book, completely;
thoroughly: She knew the area like a book.
- make book:
- to accept or place the bets of others, as on horse races, esp. as a business.
- to wager;
bet: You can make book on it that he won't arrive in time.
- off the books, done or performed for cash or without keeping full business records: esp. as a way to avoid paying income tax, employment benefits, etc.: Much of his work as a night watchman is done off the books.
- one for the book or books, a noteworthy incident;
something extraordinary: The daring rescue was one for the book.
- on the books, entered in a list or record: He claims to have graduated from Harvard, but his name is not on the books.
- the book:
- a set of rules, conventions, or standards: The solution was not according to the book but it served the purpose.
- the telephone book: I've looked him up, but he's not in the book.
- throw the book at:
- to sentence (an offender, lawbreaker, etc.) to the maximum penalties for all charges against that person.
- to punish or chide severely.
- without book:
- from memory.
- without authority: to punish without book.
- write the book, to be the prototype, originator, leader, etc., of: So far as investment banking is concerned, they wrote the book.
- to enter in a book or list;
- to reserve or make a reservation for (a hotel room, passage on a ship, etc.): We booked a table at our favorite restaurant.
- to register or list (a person) for a place, transportation, appointment, etc.: The travel agent booked us for next week's cruise.
- to engage for one or more performances.
- to enter an official charge against (an arrested suspect) on a police register.
- to act as a bookmaker for (a bettor, bet, or sum of money): The Philadelphia syndicate books 25 million dollars a year on horse racing.
- to register one's name.
- to engage a place, services, etc.
- to study hard, as a student before an exam: He left the party early to book.
- to leave;
depart: I'm bored with this party, let's book.
- to work as a bookmaker: He started a restaurant with money he got from booking.
- book in, to sign in, as at a job.
- book out, to sign out, as at a job.
- book up, to sell out in advance: The hotel is booked up for the Christmas holidays.
- of or pertaining to a book or books: the book department; a book salesman.
- derived or learned from or based on books: a book knowledge of sailing.
- shown by a book of account: The firm's book profit was $53,680.
Shelfshelf (shelf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. shelves (shelvz).USA pronunciation
- a thin slab of wood, metal, etc., fixed horizontally to a wall or in a frame, for supporting objects.
- the contents of this: a shelf of books.
- a surface or projection resembling this;
- [Physical Geog.]
- a sandbank or submerged extent of rock in the sea or river.
- the bedrock underlying an alluvial deposit or the like.
- See continental shelf.
- [Archery.]the upper part of the bow hand, on which the arrow rests.
- off the shelf, readily available from merchandise in stock: Any of those parts can be purchased off the shelf.
- on the shelf, [Informal.]
- put aside temporarily;
- without prospects of marriage, as after having broken an engagement.
3dthree-di•men•sion•al (thrē′di men′shə nl, -dī-),USA pronunciation adj.
- having, or seeming to have, the dimension of depth as well as width and height.
- (esp. in a literary work) fully developed: The story came alive chiefly because the characters were vividly three-dimensional.
Maxmax (maks),USA pronunciation [Slang.]
- to the max, to the greatest or furthest degree;
totally: That book is disgusting to the max.
Bookshelf Books Shelf 3d Max (awesome Bookshelf Or Book Shelf #4) in a space, it really involves carefully and thorough calculation. Keeping of furniture-made at random will have an effect to the condition of the room that felt packed and dirty, so it's incapable of create a stunning aspect of the bedroom. Being a room is actually a dressing-table, one clear furniture will come in an exclusive space.
- max out:
- to reach a point at which no more improvement, profit, or benefit can occur;
level off: In her last job she maxed out at $25,000 a year.
- to reach the limit of one's capacity, endurance, etc.: The sales department has maxed out and needs more personnel to call on new clients.
In case your bedroom features a measurement that is not-too extensive, dressers combined purpose can be the right choice. To allow them to be used as a repository for other household goods for instance, as a table or you'll be able to pick a mirror dressing-table which may concurrently function equipped with loads of dresser drawers.
Desks correct place may jack-up the stunning facet of one's individual rooms. Should you measure the first place that'll be entertained by furniture dressers before buying a cabinet, it would be wonderful. It's crucial that you steer clear of the purchase of the dressing table that meets the portion of property obtainable in the space.