This post about If Not For The Old Rugged Cross have 8 pictures , they are If Not For The Old Rugged Cross #1 Bart Millard - The Old Rugged Cross / Tradução, If Not For The Old Rugged Cross - YouTube, If Not For The Old Rugged Cross #5 If Not For The Old Rugged Cross - YouTube, The Old Rugged Cross, More By Lordsong, Delightful If Not For The Old Rugged Cross #8 03 24 2015 Pastor Willie Johnson - The Old Rugged Cross, If Not For The Old Rugged Cross #9 Committed To The Call, The Old Rugged Cross With Lyrics And Chords. Following are the attachments:
If Not For The Old Rugged Cross was published on May 10, 2018 at 1:49 am. It is uploaded under the Rug category. If Not For The Old Rugged Cross is tagged with If Not For The Old Rugged Cross, If, Not, For, The, Old, Rugged, Cross..Devote their free time after seized by occupied nights, sipping dairy caffeine with pals or household come together at home is actually a circumstance and a good environment. Occasions recover electricity to combat the stress of the task, warmth and restore your time with a large amount of recollections of togetherness.
Contemporary coffee-table affects the decoration is magnificent and stylish in features of your home. If you would like to put today's coffeetable within the family area, it's much better to know models and the various variations of modern coffee table on the internet.
A If Not For The Old Rugged Cross could echo of designing your family room, the private flavor. If you should be an individual who features a contemporary home style, you might prefer distinct modern coffeetable on your home. Modern coffee table displaying personal flavor.
Description of If Not For The Old Rugged Cross
Ifif (if ),USA pronunciation conj.
- in case that;
granting or supposing that;
on condition that: Sing if you want to. Stay indoors if it rains. I'll go if you do.
- even though: an enthusiastic if small audience.
- whether: He asked if I knew Spanish.
- (used to introduce an exclamatory phrase): If only Dad could see me now!
- when or whenever: If it was raining, we had to play inside.
- a supposition;
uncertain possibility: The future is full of ifs.
- a condition, requirement, or stipulation: There are too many ifs in his agreement.
- ifs, ands, or buts, reservations, restrictions, or excuses: I want that job finished today, and no ifs, ands, or buts.
Notnot (not),USA pronunciation adv.
- (used to express negation, denial, refusal, or prohibition): You must not do that. It's not far from here.
- U.S. Slang. (used jocularly as a postpositive interjection to indicate that a previous statement is untrue): That's a lovely dress. Not!
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Oldold (ōld),USA pronunciation adj., old•er, old•est or eld•er, eld•est, n.
- far advanced in the years of one's or its life: an old man; an old horse; an old tree.
- of or pertaining to the latter part of the life or term of existence of a person or thing: old age.
- as if or appearing to be far advanced in years: Worry had made him old.
- having lived or existed for a specified time: a man 30 years old; a century-old organization.
- having lived or existed as specified with relation to younger or newer persons or things: Jim is our oldest boy.
- having been aged for a specified time: This whiskey is eight years old.
- having been aged for a comparatively long time: old brandy.
- long known or in use: the same old excuse.
- overfamiliar to the point of tedium: That joke gets old fast.
- belonging to the past: the good old days.
- having been in existence since the distant past: a fine old family.
- no longer in general use: This typewriter is an old model.
- acquired, made, or in use by one prior to the acquisition, making, or use of something more recent: When the new house was built, we sold the old one.
- of, pertaining to, or originating at an earlier period or date: old maps.
ancient: There may have been an old land bridge between Asia and Alaska.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its oldest known period, as attested by the earliest written records: Old Czech.
- experienced: He's an old hand at welding.
- of long standing;
having been such for a comparatively long time: an old and trusted employee.
- (of colors) dull, faded, or subdued: old rose.
- deteriorated through age or long use;
worn, decayed, or dilapidated: old clothes.
- [Physical Geog.](of landforms) far advanced in reduction by erosion or the like.
- sedate, sensible, mature, or wise: That child seems old beyond his years.
- (used to indicate affection, familiarity, disparagement, or a personalization): good old Bob; that dirty old jalopy.
- (used as an intensive) great;
uncommon: a high old time.
having been so formerly: a dinner for his old students.
- (used with a pl. v.) old persons collectively (usually prec. by the): appropriations to care for the old.
- a person or animal of a specified age or age group (used in combination): a class for six-year-olds; a horse race for three-year-olds.
- old or former time, often time long past: days of old.
Ruggedrug•ged (rug′id),USA pronunciation adj.
- having a roughly broken, rocky, hilly, or jagged surface: rugged ground.
- (of a face) wrinkled or furrowed, as by experience or the endurance of hardship.
- roughly irregular, heavy, or hard in outline or form;
craggy: Lincoln's rugged features.
- rough, harsh, or stern, as persons or nature.
- full of hardship and trouble;
trying: a rugged life.
stormy: rugged weather.
- harsh to the ear: rugged sounds.
- rude, uncultivated, or unrefined.
- homely or plain: rugged fare.
- capable of enduring hardship, wear, etc.;
strong and tough: rugged floor covering; a rugged lumberjack.
Crosscross (krôs, kros),USA pronunciation n., v., adj., -er, -est.
- a structure consisting essentially of an upright and a transverse piece, upon which persons were formerly put to death.
- any object, figure, or mark resembling a cross, as two intersecting lines.
- a mark resembling a cross, usually an X, made instead of a signature by a person unable to write.
- the Cross, the cross upon which Jesus died.
- a figure of the Cross as a Christian emblem, badge, etc.
- the Cross as the symbol of Christianity.
- a small cross with a human figure attached to it, as a representation of Jesus crucified;
- a sign made with the right hand by tracing the figure of a cross in the air or by touching the foreheard, chest, and shoulders, as an act of devotion.
- a structure or monument in the form of a cross, set up for prayer, as a memorial, etc.
- any of various conventional representations or modifications of the Christian emblem used symbolically or for ornament, as in heraldry or art: a Latin cross; a Maltese cross.
- the crucifixion of Jesus as the culmination of His redemptive mission.
- any suffering endured for Jesus' sake.
- the teaching of redemption gained by Jesus' death.
- the Christian religion, or those who accept it;
- an opposition;
- any misfortune;
- a crossing of animals or plants;
a mixing of breeds.
- an animal, plant, breed, etc., produced by crossing;
- a person or thing that is intermediate in character between two others.
- [Boxing.]a punch thrown across and over the lead of an opponent.
- a contest the result of which is dishonestly arranged beforehand.
- a crossing.
- a place of crossing.
- [Plumbing.]a four-way joint or connection.
- an actor's movement from one area of a stage to another.
- Also called cross-trade. an arrangement for the simultaneous sale and purchase of a block of stock handled by a single broker.
- [Mach.]spider (def. 6b).
- (cap.) See Southern Cross.
- bear one's cross, to accept trials or troubles patiently.
- take the cross, to make the vows of a crusader.
- to move, pass, or extend from one side to the other side of (a street, river, etc.).
- to put or draw (a line, lines, etc.) across.
- to cancel by marking with a cross or with a line or lines (often fol. by off or out).
- to mark with a cross.
- to lie or pass across;
- to meet and pass.
- to transport across something.
- to assist or guide (a person) across a street or intersection: The guard crossed the child at the traffic light.
- to place in the form of a cross or crosswise.
- [Biol.]to cause (members of different genera, species, breeds, varieties, or the like) to interbreed.
- to oppose openly;
- to betray;
- to make the sign of a cross upon or over, as in devotion: to cross oneself.
- to set (a yard) in proper position on a mast.
- [Obs.]to confront in a hostile manner.
- to lie or be athwart;
- to move, pass, or extend from one side or place to another: Cross at the intersection.
- to meet and pass.
- to interbreed.
- [Theat.]to move from one side of the stage to the other, esp. by passing downstage of another actor.
- cross one's heart. See heart (def. 22).
- cross one's mind. See mind (def. 21).
- cross one's path. See path (def. 6).
- cross over:
- [Biol.](of a chromosome segment) to undergo crossing over.
- to switch allegiance, as from one political party to another.
- to change successfully from one field of endeavor, genre, etc., to another: to cross over from jazz to rock.
- Also, cross over to the other side. to die;
- cross someone's palm. See palm 1 (def. 11).
- cross up:
- to change arrangements made with;
deceive: He crossed me up after we had agreed to tell the police the same story.
- to confuse: I was supposed to meet him at the station, but got crossed up.
- angry and annoyed;
snappish: Don't be cross with me.
- lying or passing crosswise or across each other;
transverse: cross timbers.
- involving a reciprocal action, interchange, or the like: a cross-endorsement of political candidates; cross-marketing of related services.
opposite: They were at cross purposes with each other.